"Into the Icy Depths" Shoshone by fargoman
Shoshone Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Went here to actually visit my partner's family who run the Shoshone Ice Cave. The cave is actually a volcanic lava tube from the Balck Butte Volcano and is 1700ft long, 65ft high and 50ft wide. Once in the Cave, temperatures get to as low as 26degrees. (pictures to follow soon)
- In a nutshell:Cold, but really cool !
fargoman's Related Pages
Shoshone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Shoshone Page"
- "Into the Icy Depths"
- "SHOSHONE INDIAN ICE CAVES, IDAHO"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shoshone
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Shoshone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shoshone
Photos in ShoshoneSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Petersburg Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fargo Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buhl Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Sun Valley Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osage 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Minneapolis Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sedona Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.