"Dokkum" Dokkum by OlafS
Dokkum Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 21 photos
Dokkum is one of eleven towns in the province of Fryslan. Although it's quite old in our historybooks it's only mentioned because of the fact that St. Boniface was murdered here. I came here on a cloudy summerday because I wanted to photograph the churches and other old buildings.
Dokkum has two old windmills from the 19th century. Both were built on top of the fortifications and are of the same... more travel advice
The town hall is a nice old building in Classical style which was built in 1620. It can be visited Mondays till... more travel advice
OlafS's Related Pages
Dokkum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dokkum, NL"
- "I lived in this lovely Friens city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dokkum
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Dokkum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dokkum
Photos in DokkumSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 56 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 40 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 38 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincie Limburg Intro, 27 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Leuven Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 19 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tilburg Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Den Bosch Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provincie Noord-Brabant Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos