"Postel abbey" Postel by OlafS
Postel Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 46 photos
That picture worked out nicely. It wasn't very good weather that day when we visited the abbey of Postel. It was grey, and the sun was making its way down already. That didn't stop us from having a nice short stay though.
This abbey is one of many in Belgium. Perhaps it's not the most beautiful nor the biggest, but it is the one closest to where we live now.
The herb gardens were established in 1994 and have become an important source of income for the abbey since. Right from... more travel advice
Like many other abbeys in Belgium, this one has a shop where you can buy products made at, or for, the abbey. The abbey... more travel advice
OlafS's Related Pages
Postel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Postel: forest, abbey and beer"
- "Postel, an amazing abbey in the middle of nowhere"
- "Postel abbey"
- "Walking, drinking and eating in a nice area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Postel
- Hotels in Postel
- Transportation in Postel
- Restaurants in Postel
- Shopping in Postel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Postel
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Postel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Postel
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 56 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 38 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 40 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 38 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincie Limburg Intro, 27 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Leuven Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 19 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tilburg Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Den Bosch Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provincie Noord-Brabant Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos