"Royal Decameron Complex" Top 5 Page for this destination Bucerías by yeah_baby
Bucerías Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 94 photos
I would definitely recommend an All Inclusive package for Mexico. Your vacation will be worry free. You will not have to pay for you breakfast, lunch or dinner for a whole week, you will not have to get there and look for place to eat at. You will have drinks included, and not have to pay every time you feel like a soda or an alcohol drink. Your non-moterized motor sports are included, you don't have to keep paying out of you pocket while you are on vacation. All this is and more is included in the package rate. It can get expensive and be a hassle to not have these features. You want to go on vacation and enjoy it not go there and have to spend more money when you could have had it all included!
The Royal Decameron offers quality service, a wide variety of activities, extensive menus and is situated on one of the most relaxing beaches in all of Banderas Bay. The complex consists of 3 sections, Royal, Tropical and Flamingos, which house 7 restaurants, numerous bars, 4 pools and a nightclub. This is an absolute all-inclusive resort.
Block 5 is the newest set of buildings, and is the adults only part, as well as having the best ( I think) of the 4... more travel advice
Walk down the first road on the left leaving the hotel and you will find the town a short walk. On the way there is a... more travel advice
yeah_baby's Related Pages
Bucerías Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BUCERIAS - Quiet and Peaceful"
- "Royal Decameron Complex"
- "Bucerias - great beach town - great people"
- "Bucerias, Mexico!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bucerías
- Hotels in Bucerías
- Nightlife in Bucerías
- Restaurants in Bucerías
- Shopping in Bucerías
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bucerías
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bucerías?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bucerías
Photos in BuceríasSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 9 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 17 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 16 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues