"Beautiful Boracay" Province of Aklan by yeah_baby
Province of Aklan Travel Guide: 1,759 reviews and 5,204 photos
<B>This is the bungalow we stayed at for a month when we came to Boracay, Aklan. It is right on the beach. You don't need air condition since the sea breeze continiously flows throughout the cottage. A few kilometers from here is the local market where you can get most of your fresh foods and necessities.
To BORACAY: Cebu Pacific and Air Philippines are cheapest especially when they have advance payment specials. PAL gets... more travel advice
Further in the north a trail connects the dreamy little village of Diniwic over a hill with its 200m beach. Near the... more travel advice
yeah_baby's Related Pages
Province of Aklan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The home of ati-atihan... and precious moments"
- "PARTY CENTRAL"
- "Beautiful Boracay"
- "Boracay - One of The World's Best Beaches"
- "Ati-atihan was fun in Aklan!"
- "Exploring Aklan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Aklan
- Hotels in Province of Aklan
- Transportation in Province of Aklan
- Nightlife in Province of Aklan
- Restaurants in Province of Aklan
- Shopping in Province of Aklan
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Aklan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Aklan
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Province of Aklan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Aklan
Photos in Province of AklanSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 9 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 17 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 16 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues