"Petoskey" Petoskey by rossandkelli
Petoskey Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 15 photos
Petosky is my favorite little town in Michigan! It has a bit of everything! Mountains for site seeing and hiking, crystal clear lakes for swimming and boating, shopping for antiques and new treasures, eateries of convenience or elegance and lodging from victorian B&B's to plush hotels to the average motel.
Petosky is a great place to visit in summer or winter but the average person will want to take a trip here in the summer months. Winters are wonderful for snowmobiling but the summers are packed with adventures for all ages.
Take a walk through the marina, many people think that if you don't have a boat you can't window shop! more travel advice
In the summer, bathing suit, casual dining cloths, sandles, tennis shoes for walking/hiking, pants and a light coat... more travel advice
rossandkelli's Related Pages
Petoskey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Toby_Garbe's new Petoskey Page"
- "Jocelyn's Petoskey Page"
- "Petoskey, Michigan"
- "Near 3 ski resorts - fun in the winter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petoskey
- Hotels in Petoskey
- Transportation in Petoskey
- Nightlife in Petoskey
- Restaurants in Petoskey
- Shopping in Petoskey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petoskey
- 9 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Petoskey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petoskey
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hana Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Michigan Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape May Intro, 22 reviews, 9 photos
- Tecumseh Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Mackinac Island Intro, 12 reviews, 6 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Sandusky Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Charlevoix Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Pennsylvania Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos