"Charlevoix" Charlevoix by rossandkelli
Charlevoix Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 32 photos
Charlevoix is my absolute favorite town on the Michigan's northwest coast! It sits on the water (surrounded by it actually) has wonderful shops full of antiques, artistic places, little cafe's & coffee shops and a wonderfully beautiful marina.
Harbor Springs has a lot to do in the winter too...check out Nubs Nob for skiing. http://www.nubsnob.com/ more travel advice
Round Lake, take a sailboat tour for a sunset! more travel advice
rossandkelli's Related Pages
Charlevoix Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charlevoix, Michigan"
- "Beautiful town on the water"
- "Charming Charlevoix- Shopping, Golf and Dining"
- "Bustling Summer Town on Lake Michigan shore"
- "Charlevoix, MI"
- "Family Reunion"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Charlevoix
- Hotels in Charlevoix
- Nightlife in Charlevoix
- Restaurants in Charlevoix
- Shopping in Charlevoix
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Charlevoix
- 10 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Charlevoix?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Charlevoix
Photos in CharlevoixSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Hana Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Michigan Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape May Intro, 22 reviews, 9 photos
- Tecumseh Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Mackinac Island Intro, 12 reviews, 6 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Sandusky Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Charlevoix Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Pennsylvania Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos