"Guerrero Negro - Black Warrior" Top 5 Page for this destination Guerrero Negro by jujub
Guerrero Negro Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 73 photos
We spent the night in Guerrero Negro, as we did not drive after the sunset (not recommended due to roaming livestock and dangerous curves).
There is a military checkpoint outside the city, since it sits right at the border of Baja North and South. They will charge you 1USD to spray your car with some produce disinfectant in case you are carrying any "harmful" substance. They should give you a piece of paper saying that your car got sprayed. I doubt this is necessary, as I saw local cars just pass without getting sprayed, but... better to shell out the dollar than cause trouble at a military checkpoint, right?
They will also ask to see your passport and the tourist card; we didn't have the tourist card, but the guy gave it to us for free (and it's for 60 days!), as we met one of his colleagues earlier during the day, and he must have told him about us (3 "chinitas" in a white car w/ CA plates -- hard to miss). hehehehehehe ;)
Guerrero Negro offers lots of accommodations, and they are very affordable, especially if you are travelling with more... more travel advice
jujub's Related Pages
Guerrero Negro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GUERRERO NEGRO"
- "Guerrero Negro, Baja Sur, Mexico"
- "Driving from San Diego to Guerrero Negro"
- "Guerrero Negro - Black Warrior"
- "Baja Road Trip"
- "Guerrero Negro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guerrero Negro
- Hotels in Guerrero Negro
- Transportation in Guerrero Negro
- Restaurants in Guerrero Negro
- Shopping in Guerrero Negro
- Warnings and Dangers in Guerrero Negro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guerrero Negro
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Guerrero Negro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guerrero Negro
Photos in Guerrero NegroSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bocas del Toro Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Vienna Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- San Ignacio Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Province of Quebec Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Seoul Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Lao Chai Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Petrified Forest National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos