"Mulege & Bahia Concepcion" Mulegé by jujub
Mulegé Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 25 photos
Mulege is a very nice town to chill and relax. It is a great spot to explore the nearby beaches, and you must eat the seafood there, so good!!
Also, i saw the best quality hammocks in this area, compared to Baja North. The material is very nice, and the price is not that bad. Bargaining will save you some dollars, which you can use to grab a drink or two. ;)
Be careful not to get stuck in the mud after it rains... the beaches have no waves, since most of them are located in the bay area, where there is no wind...
The people are extremely friendly =)
Not sure if these are vultures or just some other black birdies... more travel advice
jujub's Related Pages
Mulegé Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mulege, Baja California Sur"
- "Beautiful Sea Coast views"
- "Mulege & Bahia Concepcion"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mulegé
- Restaurants in Mulegé
- Shopping in Mulegé
- Warnings and Dangers in Mulegé
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mulegé
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mulegé?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mulegé
Photos in MulegéSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bocas del Toro Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Vienna Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- San Ignacio Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Province of Quebec Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Seoul Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Lao Chai Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Petrified Forest National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
Latest Mulegé hotel reviews
- Hotel San Buenaventura
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 3, 2010