"Tecate" Tecate by jujub
Tecate Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 57 photos
There is a border crossing here, but it's very small, only 2 booths... you're better off crossing the border in Tijuana, since it has multiple lanes and booths.
There is a beer garden as well as a beer factory (Tecate), and it is open everyday except on Sundays (trust me on that one).
There are lots of wineries along Highway 3, from Ensenada to Tecate. There is one military checkpoint and a toll booth (6USD), which comes out to pretty much the same amount of money as if you drove on Highway 1 between Tijuana and Ensenada.
jujub's Related Pages
Tecate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Town Without Borders"
- "Wellness just South of the Border"
- "Tecate, nice little border town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tecate
- Hotels in Tecate
- Restaurants in Tecate
- Warnings and Dangers in Tecate
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tecate
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tecate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tecate
Photos in TecateSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bocas del Toro Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Vienna Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- San Ignacio Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Province of Quebec Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Seoul Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Lao Chai Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Petrified Forest National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos