"Tent Rocks" Cochiti Pueblo by jujub
Cochiti Pueblo Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 12 photos
This is Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks Monument, tucked away in Cochiti Pueblo, a beautiful place for hiking and photographing strange rock formations.
It is located in the Pajarito Plateau, in north-central New Mexico. The elevation of the monument ranges from 5,570 ft to 6,760 ft above sea level.
Entrance fee is 5USD per vehicle, 10USD for vehicles with 10 or more passengers. Camping and climbing are prohibited.
Enjoy the photos, this place is great!!
A hat, water, comfy shoes, long sleeve shirt if you are hiking very early or very late during the day, your camera,... more travel advice
This is one look from the overview... There are some rocky steps at the steep climb -- be careful not to slide!! more travel advice
jujub's Related Pages
Cochiti Pueblo Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Cochiti Pueblo
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cochiti Pueblo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cochiti Pueblo
Photos in Cochiti PuebloSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bocas del Toro Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Vienna Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- San Ignacio Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Province of Quebec Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Seoul Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Lao Chai Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Petrified Forest National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos