"Hello Hanoi~" Hanoi by jujub
Hanoi Travel Guide: 2,854 reviews and 6,330 photos
Ahhh, Hanoi... I arrived in Hanoi late at night, direct flight from NY to Seoul, Korea, layover for 2-3 hours, then on to Hanoi... That was one of the longest trips I've ever made, but, I was still lucid and surprisingly awake when I arrived. ;)
Hanoi is very green, lots of trees, lots of lakes, lots of friendly people.
This is a photo of this lady selling flowers.. i was actually looking for a "flower market" -- which basically was a bunch of street vendors lined up on some street... didn't find them, but I think this photo is great anyways. =)
Enjoy the pics!!!
I do not remember the story behind this statue -- if you do know, please drop me an email! =) more travel advice
Hoan Kiem means "the lake of the restored sword," in referral to a legend in which a nobleman who fought against the... more travel advice
jujub's Related Pages
Hanoi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Adventure Continues in Hanoi ! Hanoi !"
- "Good morning Hanoi !"
- "Hanoi - City of the Soaring Dragon"
- "Hanoi - City of Absorbing Sights and Sounds"
- "MY 1ST STOP IN VIETNAM WAS......................."
- "Ignoring Hanoi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hanoi
- Hotels in Hanoi
- Transportation in Hanoi
- Nightlife in Hanoi
- Restaurants in Hanoi
- Shopping in Hanoi
- Warnings and Dangers in Hanoi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hanoi
- 18 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Hanoi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hanoi
Photos in HanoiSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bocas del Toro Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Vienna Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- San Ignacio Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Province of Quebec Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Seoul Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Lao Chai Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Petrified Forest National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos