"My home town" Focsani by kek4la
Focsani Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 27 photos
I've lived here for the first 19 years of my life. It's a small place. Lots of flats, a small park, a teather in renovation for at least 15 years now.
If you've gotten this far, you probably have a guide with you or are a romanian. There's not much to do here, in the town. I really can't think of a tourist atraction.
So I'm back with new pictures of Focsani!
I have to say that finally the renovation of the Municipal Theater has ended. The building looks very nice now.
I hope you will enjoy the pics!
It's pretty easy to get from Bucharest to Focsani. The easiest way is most probably by train. All train starting in... more travel advice
Unirii(Union) Square is the central square of the city and an important meeting point for many, from teenagers to... more travel advice
kek4la's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Focsani
- 11 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Focsani?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Focsani
Photos in FocsaniSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 31 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iasi Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Focsani Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Braila Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambridge Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.