"Aranda de Duero: Tierrra de vino y cordero" Aranda de Duero by Beach_dog
Aranda de Duero Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 33 photos
I have had four visits to Aranda de Duero in the last year. The city is close to the family home of my girlfriend, so I sure I will be spending much time there in the future also.
The region on the River Duero is famous for its wines and also the exceptional quality of the lamb.
Aranda itself is a town with a quaint center, many of its buildings are old and the character of this place has been preserved.
The towns two main churches the Iglesia de Santa Maria and Iglesia de San Juan Bautista both have interesting architecture. The entrances to both have some interesting carved stonework dating from the 15th century.
Beach_dog's Related Pages
Aranda de Duero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "under construction"
- "Aranda de Duero: Tierrra de vino y cordero"
- "ARANDA DE DUERO TIERRA DE VINO Y CORDERO"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aranda de Duero
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Aranda de Duero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aranda de Duero
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Dear Hotsauce...."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Aranda de Duero: Tierrra de vino y cordero"
- updated a Aranda de Duero Travel Page "Aranda de Duero: Tierrra de vino y cordero"
- Commented on one of Carmela71's Aranda de Duero travel pages
- Wrote a Review IGLESIA DE SAN JUAN BAUTISTA in Aranda de Duero Favorites
Photos in Aranda de DueroSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 78 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 47 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ibiza Intro, 29 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 36 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 26 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cadiz Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 69 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues