"Beach_dogs Ibiza page" Ibiza by Beach_dog

Ibiza Travel Guide: 738 reviews and 1,630 photos

Island of contrasts

Ibiza is my favourite place for vacations. The Party Island in the Meditteranean, but it is and island of contrasts. From the wild excesses of San Antonio, cosmopolitan chic of Ibiza ( Eivissa ) town, to the quiet villages where time appears to have stopped. It has some of the most beautiful coastline to be seen in the Med, with small bays with few people.

Ibiza is a summer resort ( April to October ). April , June, September and October being the quieter months, July and August full of young clubbers, enjoying the lively nightlife.

If your lucky enough to have a starboard window seat when flying into Ibiza, you will have a fantastic view of the southern coast of the island and the town of Eivissa. If your on a night-flight, the Dalt Villa (Old Town) on the hill will be floodlit.

My latest trip

On the 16th. June 2002 I returned from my eleventh visit to the island, over the next few weeks I will be adding many extra tips and travelogues. It has been one of my most productive trips for photography so far, for three days I drove around the islands coasts and hills, photographing the scenery, I'll be building travelogues of these soon.

I also visited some great new restaurants and bars and hope to be adding these in the tips section.

I've made many friends on the island over the years and many new ones this year, I'd like to thank all these people for making each vacation special for me.

A very special thanks to the staff of the Palmyra hotel where I always stay, they have come to be like family in my second home.

• Pros:Island of contrasts
  • Cons:Bad reputation (not deserved) given to it by tabloid TV channels.
  • In a nutshell:Go there, you will enjoy.
  • Last visit to Ibiza: Jun 2002
  • Intro Updated Dec 21, 2002

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2014 at 1:55 AM

I' m looking forward to visiting Ibiza next month.

Ciao!!!!

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Good photos and interesting tips
    Gracias
    P.s. Tienes qu eretocar algunos tips en los que siguen aparenciendo las instrucciones de escritura

• JennysTravels's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2007 at 8:49 PM

Im going to Ibiza ... nice tips, thanks!

• SURFIN7TH's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2006 at 1:21 PM

Now this is where I should have gone in Spain ! Ibiza looks like my kind of place!

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 3:08 PM

Stace, I like your style!

• Katmosphere's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2006 at 5:45 AM

Here Doggy doggy doggy..... Has the VT partying started?

• munki's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2005 at 1:13 PM

Great page of Ibiza. You seems to know all the hot nightspot in the island. I've just come back from Ibiza and you are right the views of the island from the plane are best to none.

• Oana_bic's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2005 at 5:10 AM

great tips cant wait for going to Ibiza!!!

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2005 at 12:43 AM

ibizaibizaibizaibiza .... 2006, ok ? ;-)

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2005 at 1:54 AM

I see you know your Ibiza well.Good tips! I was here in 1988 in the days when it was starting at Pascha, onto Amnesia then round about 6 or 7 going to Glory's .Breakfast at Alhambra's then crash. 'Summer of Love'...The Balearic sound.

Beach_dog

“To view my nude passport picture, hold down 'ALT' and press 'F4'.”

Badges & Stats in Ibiza