"San Pedro de Alcantara and Puerto Banus" San Pedro de Alcántara by Beach_dog

San Pedro de Alcántara Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 25 photos

Puerto Banus

I'm including Puerto Banus on this page as it does not have its own and is only two miles from San Pedro.
If you have not been to Puerto Banus you are going to be surprised, as you walk down to the marina the boats are unbelievable. A trendy place for the rich and famous to be seen, three years ago I saw Cilla Black and Rod Stewart here, it was rumoured that Bruce Willis was wondering about too, but I did not see him.
The marina, filled to the brim with expensive nautical toys, is surrounded by bars, cafe's, restaurants and shops. At night the trendy nightclubs open their doors.
I would suggest a visit if you are in the area, take a cafe seat on the Marina front and just watch the activities and people.

On my second visit here in August 2002, King Fayad of Saudi Arabia was in residence at his palace in Marbella, his private yacht was moored just outside the harbour... I think you would call it a 'cruise ship' not a yacht.

Just a pic of me with my two cars and little boat...... 'dream on' Beach_dog :0)

• Cons:you start to feel a little jealous
  • Last visit to San Pedro de Alcántara: Aug 2002
  • Intro Written Oct 13, 2002

Beach_dog

“To view my nude passport picture, hold down 'ALT' and press 'F4'.”

Badges & Stats in San Pedro de Alcántara

Have you been to San Pedro de Alcántara?

Latest Activity in San Pedro de Alcántara