"San Pedro de Alcantara and Puerto Banus" San Pedro de Alcántara by Beach_dog
San Pedro de Alcántara Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 25 photos
I'm including Puerto Banus on this page as it does not have its own and is only two miles from San Pedro.
If you have not been to Puerto Banus you are going to be surprised, as you walk down to the marina the boats are unbelievable. A trendy place for the rich and famous to be seen, three years ago I saw Cilla Black and Rod Stewart here, it was rumoured that Bruce Willis was wondering about too, but I did not see him.
The marina, filled to the brim with expensive nautical toys, is surrounded by bars, cafe's, restaurants and shops. At night the trendy nightclubs open their doors.
I would suggest a visit if you are in the area, take a cafe seat on the Marina front and just watch the activities and people.
On my second visit here in August 2002, King Fayad of Saudi Arabia was in residence at his palace in Marbella, his private yacht was moored just outside the harbour... I think you would call it a 'cruise ship' not a yacht.
Just a pic of me with my two cars and little boat...... 'dream on' Beach_dog :0)
- Cons:you start to feel a little jealous
Beach_dog's Related Pages
San Pedro de Alcántara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Pedro de Alcántara"
- "under construction"
- "San Pedro de Alcantara and Puerto Banus"
- "Feria in San Pedro de Alcantara"
- See All...
- Transportation in San Pedro de Alcántara
- Restaurants in San Pedro de Alcántara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Pedro de Alcántara
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to San Pedro de Alcántara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Pedro de Alcántara
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Dear Hotsauce...."
- Commented on one of Carmela71's San Pedro de Alcántara travel pages
- Wrote a Review Torre at night in San Pedro de Alcántara Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Torre at night"
- created a San Pedro de Alcántara Travel Page "San Pedro de Alcantara and Puerto Banus"
Top 10 Pages
- Spain Intro, 78 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 47 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ibiza Intro, 29 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 36 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 26 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cadiz Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 69 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues