"Magical grottos and tunnels." Top 5 Page for this destination Kefar Rosh HaNiqra by Beach_dog
Kefar Rosh HaNiqra Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 108 photos
If you are visiting Northern Israel, then a few hours spent at Rosh Hanikra will be well spent.
Two hundred meters of interconnecting sea caves are the highlight of the site, which posses an unique atmosphere, changing frequently depending on weather and time of day.
Located at the very north of the Israelli Mediterranean coastline where it reaches the Lebanese border. In fact the second railway tunnel (now turned into a cinema, with visual presentation) passes under the border. Above on the cliff you will see the border fences and some military buildings.
The sites history stretches back from the present day, right back to the Biblical times and the times of Alexander the Great.
Above at the top of the cliffs is the Lebanese border. Guarded by its military complex. I dont think I should have taken... more travel advice
Access to the site is afforded by the recently built cableway with two cars each holding 14 or 15 passengers. Its a 60... more travel advice
Beach_dog's Related Pages
Kefar Rosh HaNiqra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rosh Ha'nikra"
- "Magical grottos and tunnels."
- "Day 1 Excursion to the North"
- "The caves in Rosh HaNikra"
- "ROSH HANIKRA"
- "Rosh Ha'Niqra"
- "~Rosh Hanikra~"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- Transportation in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- Warnings and Dangers in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Kefar Rosh HaNiqra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Dear Hotsauce...."
- Commented on one of gilabrand's Kefar Rosh HaNiqra travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Lebanese Border"
- updated a Kefar Rosh HaNiqra Travel Page "Magical grottos and tunnels."
- Wrote a Review The Lebanese Border in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra Things to Do
Photos in Kefar Rosh HaNiqraSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Spain Intro, 78 reviews, 114 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 47 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ibiza Intro, 29 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 36 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 26 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cadiz Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 69 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues