Chile Tourist Trap Tips by cbeaujean
Chile Tourist Traps: 17 reviews and 11 photos
sorroche means altitude sickness!
nights in putre are very cold.leaving arica under hot sun,don't forget to take with you warm clothes!
Unique Suggestions: in putre,gate to PN Lauca,at 3500m high,ideal place to spend one night,coming from sea level,to get acclimatized to altitude,and avoid sorroche.
Fun Alternatives: see accomodation tip.
More Reviews (45)
- See All tocopilla,a busy industrial town
- handicrafts aymaras,facing...
- See All PNLauca,lago chungara,one of the highest...
cbeaujean's Related Pages
Chile Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHILE---A Surprising Country!"
- "Chile - A gifted land"
- "Chile - Land of fabulous contrasts"
- "Land of the Guanaco"
- "* A DISTANT BUT FRIENDLY COUNTRY *"
- "Mission : Fireland - Vers la Tiera de Fuego..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chile
- Hotels in Chile
- Transportation in Chile
- Nightlife in Chile
- Restaurants in Chile
- Shopping in Chile
- Warnings and Dangers in Chile
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chile
- 55 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (81)
Have you been to Chile?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chile
- Posted in Travel Spain Forum "RE: 7days in Spain"
- Commented on one of tini58de's Chile travel pages
- updated a Chile Travel Page "north chile:to lauca NP through atacama desert"
- Uploaded a Photo to "santiago,a third of chile population..."
- Wrote a Review tocopilla,a busy industrial town in Chile Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Chile Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos
- Morocco Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Syria Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Málaga Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Croatia Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Sicuani Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos