"a very pretty city along the river danube..." Budapest by cbeaujean
Budapest Travel Guide: 7,608 reviews and 17,577 photos
administrative,cultural and economical centre of hungary
- In a nutshell:architectural jewel
1896:built for a millenary exposition 1944:destroyed during ww 2 1946;rebuilt more travel advice
on west bank,70m high,stands the castle district,main touristic attraction for its monuments and views on the... more travel advice
cbeaujean's Related Pages
Budapest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budapest - My dear hometown! :)"
- "Budapest, the "Phoenix bird", my lovely home city"
- "A fantastic town along the Danube River"
- "A New Year, A New City"
- "SUCH A GORGEOUS CITY"
- "I could get used to this!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budapest
- Hotels in Budapest
- Transportation in Budapest
- Nightlife in Budapest
- Restaurants in Budapest
- Shopping in Budapest
- Warnings and Dangers in Budapest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budapest
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budapest
- Posted in Travel Spain Forum "RE: 7days in Spain"
- Uploaded a Photo to "views from fishermen's bastion"
- Commented on one of Malecka's Budapest travel pages
- Wrote a Review szabadsag bridge,seen from hotel gellert in Budapest Things to Do
- updated a Budapest Travel Page "a very pretty city along the river danube..."
Top 10 Pages
- Chile Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos
- Morocco Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Syria Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Málaga Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Croatia Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Sicuani Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos