"sagalassos,eyrie at an altitude of 1500m" Aglasun by cbeaujean
Aglasun Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 38 photos
because of its altitude,one of the most well preserved site thru turkey.
- Pros:no entrance fees...full freedom of visit!
- Cons:price paid for its position:you need a car!
- In a nutshell:sharing a site while excavations are still in progress
an other nymphea (end 1st cent.AC),awfully restorated. when excavations and restoration works will come to an... more travel advice
on your right,when climbing to the theater. recently restorated. a small marble basin surrounded with columns catch the... more travel advice
cbeaujean's Related Pages
Aglasun Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "sagalassos,eyrie at an altitude of 1500m"
- "SAGALASSOS – ANCIENT RUINS HIGH IN THE TAURUS MTNS"
- "THE City in the clouds...SAGALASSOS"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aglasun
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Aglasun?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aglasun
Top 10 Pages
- Chile Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos
- Morocco Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Syria Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Málaga Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Croatia Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Sicuani Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos