Beysehir Things to Do Tips by cbeaujean
Beysehir Things to Do: 5 reviews and 14 photos
inside esrefoglu camii
open daily from 12 am to sunset.
ask the iman for visiting...it's rather easy to find him (but not....mosque!)
he'll be your guide,but his english is very poor!
when leaving,don't forget to give him a tip....
anyway...him?he'll not forget!
miraculously saved since 14th century!
at that time,the wood was material for building mosque.
sculpted columns made with cedar wood.
mirhab with blue mosaics
wooded sculpted minbar
cbeaujean's Related Pages
Beysehir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beysehir and the lake"
- "mainly a magnificent lake and a wooded mosque"
- "Short Rest in Beysehir"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Marcahuasi Hotels
- Santa Monica Beach State Park Hotels
- Nagykanizsa Hotels
- Akin Hotels
Badges & Stats in Beysehir
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Beysehir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beysehir
Top 10 Pages
- Chile Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos
- Morocco Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Syria Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Málaga Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Croatia Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Sicuani Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos