"temple of didyma,12km from ancient city of milet" Top 5 Page for this destination Didyma by cbeaujean
Didyma Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 91 photos
see my GULLUBAHCE page,about PRIENE
- Pros:evocative antique sites to discover "alone"...or nearly
- Cons:you need a car:no buses between the cities
- In a nutshell:three amazing sites in one day trip
when there,in october,cotton harvest was at the full....mainly done by women! more travel advice
possible to see the site of many shops.... 4 ionic columns ,set on their feet again,are the monumental entry of a... more travel advice
cbeaujean's Related Pages
Didyma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Didyma, Milet & Priene"
- "temple of didyma,12km from ancient city of milet"
- "DIDYMA – THE FUTURE IS REVEALED"
- "Didyma - Didim"
- "Oracle of Didyma"
- "Temple of Apollo at Didyma"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Stone Mountain State Park Hotels
- Santa Marinella
- Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia
- Fish Creek Hotels
- Post Falls
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Cayacoa de Boca Chica Hotels
- Buruanga Hotels
- La Réole
- Sun City
- Canaries Hotels
- Gemas Hotels
Badges & Stats in Didyma
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Didyma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Didyma
Top 10 Pages
- Chile Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos
- Morocco Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Syria Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Málaga Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Croatia Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Sicuani Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos