"a seldjoukid town,full of life!" Top 5 Page for this destination Sivas by cbeaujean
Sivas Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 169 photos
he asked us for taking the pic with him....so,we did!
he looks,fairly,rather proud of his stall!
- Pros:important crossroads and commercial centre
- In a nutshell:interesting stopping place on your way to east turkey or divrigi
...and its wonderful complex mosque-hospital,world heritage of unesco,since 1985. a must,don't miss it when in... more travel advice
cumhuriyet cad,200m from ulu cami. gok medresesi or blue medersa. medersa means koranic school. called blue medersa... more travel advice
cbeaujean's Related Pages
Sivas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweet Sivas"
- "Decisions that saved Turkish nation from slavery"
- "a seldjoukid town,full of life!"
- "Sivas and Divrigi"
- "S I V A S"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sivas
- Hotels in Sivas
- Transportation in Sivas
- Nightlife in Sivas
- Restaurants in Sivas
- Shopping in Sivas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sivas
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Sivas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sivas
Top 10 Pages
- Chile Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos
- Morocco Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Syria Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Málaga Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Croatia Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Sicuani Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
Latest Sivas hotel reviews
- Sivas Buyuk Hotel
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 14, 2013