"fascinating pueblo and sunday market!" Top 5 Page for this destination Chincheros by cbeaujean
Chincheros Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 88 photos
- Pros:surroundings,inca and colonial,the market....
- Cons:its great success!
- In a nutshell:a highly picturesque village
you'll find here and there,remains of inca traditional walls with typically well built and set lumps. more travel advice
and overlooking the sacred valley of the incas a village which succeeds in keeping its soul....and way of life... more travel advice
cbeaujean's Related Pages
Chincheros Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Freecoud's Chinchero"
- "fascinating pueblo and sunday market!"
- "Chincheros: Small and peaaceful"
- "Lasting impression"
- "The market only ! Le marche, un point c'est tout !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chincheros
- Transportation in Chincheros
- Shopping in Chincheros
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chincheros
- 9 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Chincheros?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chincheros
- Posted in Travel Spain Forum "RE: 7days in Spain"
- Commented on one of darthmilmo's Chincheros travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "chinchero atmosphere"
- created a Chincheros Travelogue "chinchero atmosphere"
- Wrote a Review have a look,not very far from main market place in Chincheros Off The Beaten Path
Photos in ChincherosSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Chile Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos
- Morocco Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Syria Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Málaga Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Croatia Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Sicuani Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos