"a forgotten town,relic of the past!" Pisagua by cbeaujean
Pisagua Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 7 photos
the ghostliness of the place is intensified by the monotonous lapping of the waves....
midway between arica and iquique.
100km north of iquique,turn on the left side and then 52km to pisagua
through the desert...
- Pros:a city of ghosts
- Cons:if you don't like staying alone....no public transport!!!
- In a nutshell:a funny sea resort off the beaten paths!
nice wooden building, rooms were warder,prison personnel residences...around a luxuriant patio. prison... more travel advice
victims of pinochet's dictatorship. pisagua was also (for its solitude and its remoteness)a concentration camp... more travel advice
cbeaujean's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Pisagua
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (81)
Have you been to Pisagua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pisagua
Photos in PisaguaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Chile Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos
- Morocco Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Syria Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Málaga Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Croatia Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Sicuani Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos