"Nynäshamn" Nynäshamn by KingSeany
Nynäshamn Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 20 photos
Nynäshamn is 50km south of Stockholm. It can be a beautiful place in the summer, and in the winter too. The harbour provides plenty of activities, such as boat trips, shops, restaurants and sports. The ferry terminal regularly has ferries to Gotland, Poland and nearby islands. In the town, is the usual array of shops, the church, childrens playground. The town is surrounded by nature, and some beautiful places to walk and enjoy. There are a few small nightclubs, pubs and places to dine, This is the place where I work, and have in the past lived.
- Pros:Nice if you like the harbour life, and nature
- Cons:Not too much in the way of nightlife!
- In a nutshell:A place to see when in Sweden, but you can see most in a day
A restaurant on a boat. A popular place, closed in the winter. Serves a wide variety of local dishes, and drinks, at... more travel advice
When you go to someones house, it's customary to remove your shoes once you are inside the door. more travel advice
KingSeany's Related Pages
Nynäshamn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nynäshamn - one of the ports to the East"
- "Nynäshamn - Not in any of the guide books!"
- "To Nynäshamn on a steam train!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nynäshamn
- Transportation in Nynäshamn
- Restaurants in Nynäshamn
- Shopping in Nynäshamn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nynäshamn
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nynäshamn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nynäshamn
Photos in NynäshamnSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Jamaica Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Exeter Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Nynäshamn Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Oslo Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ösmo Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.