"KingSeanys Travels" KingSeany's Profile
I stayed in Antigua for 2 weeks at the Inn at the English Harbour in 1990. The island was at that time not geared up to tourists, so was unspoilt but certain parts were undeveloped and uninteresting. Since then the island has become more developed and is a popular holiday destination.
Must be the most beautiful island in the Caribbean, which I took 2 weeks in the year 2000. We stayed at the Papillon hotel in Rodney Bay, one of the All Inclusive hotels, and it was fantastic.
I first visited in November 2001, when it was cold. I returned again for New Years eve, it was even colder. Back again in March, then in June, now I live here!
There are some beautiful places to see, the climate is so changable with temperatures from minus twenty to plus 30 degrees centigrade, this country has 4 true seasons.
Took a cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki in November 2001. Heavy snowfall in Helsinki made the landscape pretty. An interesting place to visit, but deadly cold in the winter.
We hitch-hikde from Ösmo in Sweden to Oslo in Norway during the summer of 2002. It took several days in hot sun, but it was fun! We camped in forests and in fields, then by a lake once we reached Norway. This is the most expensive place we have ever been to, so not recommended for those on a tight budget!
A cruise from Stockholm to Tallinn in Estonia was taken at the end of September 2002. This was one of the most prettiest and interesting cities we have visited so far, and extremely cheap for a visitor.
We took a weekend break to Gdansk in Poland in September 2003. It was interesting and challenging.
2 weeks of sun and fun on the North coast of this Caribbean island in January 2004
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 20 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review "Free gifts" in Jamaica Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Reggae lovers dream"
- Commented on one of iwys's Grenada travel pages
- created a Chania Travel Page "Chania, Crete 2004"
- Posted in Travel Uppsala Forum "RE: CHEAP, reasonable..."
updated their Profile Page "KingSeanys Travels"
Top 5 Pages
- Jamaica Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Exeter Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Nynäshamn Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Oslo Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ösmo Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22156 Reviews - 53823 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30944 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23057 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17030 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19428 Photos