"Ancient Capital of Abyssinia..." Top 5 Page for this destination Axum by leonik
Axum Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 593 photos
Famed for its mysterious stelaes and royal tombs, Queen of Sheba etc...
Only 5% of this holy city have been excavated and so much has been uncovered already... my oh my!
Photo:Laundry Day, Steps of Dungur's Bath (also Queen of Sheba's Bath)
Where the legendary Ark of the Covenant is supposedly held now... (as shown in the 2nd picture) No one is allowed to... more travel advice
leonik's Related Pages
Axum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aksum and Debre Damo"
- "HOME OF THE ARK OF THE COVENANT"
- "Aksum - The Oldest City In Ethiopia"
- "The tourist capital of the north"
- "Ancient Capital of Abyssinia..."
- "City of obelisks and the stolen Arch"
- "AXUM VILLAGE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Axum
- Hotels in Axum
- Transportation in Axum
- Restaurants in Axum
- Shopping in Axum
- Warnings and Dangers in Axum
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Axum
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Axum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Axum
Photos in AxumSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- T'bilisi Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos
- Perth Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Singapore Intro, 29 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Korea Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skardu Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Ethiopia Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bahir Dar Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Axum Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Gonder Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Lahore Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos