"San Marcos" Top 5 Page for this destination San Marcos by haimee
San Marcos Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 60 photos
San Marcos has been my home for nearly four years now while attending Southwest Texas State University. It's a small town in the heart of the hill country about half-way between Austin and San Antonio. Having grown-up in a small town I have felt more than comfortable here in San Marcos plus I have the advantage of two big cities, both with a lot to offer, just a short trip up or down IH-35.
Grins has a large deck which is great in nice weather but beware of the birds and their droppings. They have great... more travel advice
Visit Aquarena Center for a glass bottom boat ride. They also offer environmental educational tours, exhibits, a tour of... more travel advice
haimee's Related Pages
San Marcos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oldest Inhabited Spot in Northern Hemisphere?"
- "Keeweechic's San Marcos"
- "Not only for shopping..."
- "San Marcos, Tx"
- "San Marcos"
- "Bif's San Marcos List"
- "jan119's new San Marcos Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Marcos
- Hotels in San Marcos
- Transportation in San Marcos
- Nightlife in San Marcos
- Restaurants in San Marcos
- Shopping in San Marcos
- Warnings and Dangers in San Marcos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Marcos
- 14 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to San Marcos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Marcos
Photos in San MarcosSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cork Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Marcos Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Davis Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Phoenix Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Steamboat Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shreveport Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Ireland Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos