"The Highest Town in Texas" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Davis by haimee
Fort Davis Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 127 photos
Fort Davis is my hometown. It is a small ranching community(pop. 900 or so) located in the Davis Mountains. The town thrives on tourism and there is indeed a lot to see in our little town. There is the old fort-a national historic site-, McDonald's Observatory, and the beautiful mountains. I'll have more pictures soon.
Visit McDonald's Observatory. It's a 15 minute drive from Ft. Davis on top of Mt. Locke. There are 3 telescopes and a... more travel advice
I loved growing up here and miss my family and friends most when I'm away. more travel advice
Murphy's hasn't been around too long but the locals have sure warmed up to this pizzaria(the only one in a hundred miles... more travel advice
haimee's Related Pages
Fort Davis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home Town"
- "Basaic Fort Davis Page"
- "Fort Davis National Historic Site"
- "The Highest Town in Texas"
- "Quickly becoming the New Santa Fe"
- "Tyrel's new Fort Davis Page"
- "Fort Davis, a little paradise in Texas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fort Davis
- Hotels in Fort Davis
- Nightlife in Fort Davis
- Restaurants in Fort Davis
- Warnings and Dangers in Fort Davis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fort Davis
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fort Davis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Davis
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cork Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Marcos Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Davis Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Phoenix Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Steamboat Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shreveport Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Ireland Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos