"Great park - Khao Yai National Park" Pak Chong by Inukshuk
Pak Chong Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
Near the National Park lies a cave home to 1 million plus bats. Every evening they travel out in search of mosquitos. Don't miss this! In the park has wonderful array of wild life.
- Pros:great wildlife, cheap, park is totally empty - not overrun with tourists.
- Cons:take the local bus or train to get there!
- In a nutshell:A must do - the park is empty!
Inukshuk's Related Pages
Pak Chong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pak Chong"
- "Pak Chong - a highlight in Saraburi"
- "Pak chong"
- "Great park - Khao Yai National Park"
- "SAMBAR GUESTHOUSE(THAILAND)"
- "Lam Takhong reservoir."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pak Chong
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Pak Chong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pak Chong
No friends yet.