Anguilla Transportation Tips by Mulattomama
Anguilla Transportation: 17 reviews and 17 photos
I flew American Airlines via Miami to St. Maarten and then took the ferry.
Make sure you negotiate the taxi cost in St. Maarten from the airport to the ferry
dock! It should be about $15-$20 US dollars.
Just sign your name and passport number and pay your departure fee of $2 US dollars.
The ferry runs about every 30 minutes and is only about 18 minutes away. The fare is
$10 US dollars int he daytime and $12 US Dollars at night.
Renting a car is the best way. There are several companies doing it. If you plan to off-road a bit - I would suggest a jeep (or similiar). The roads are quite bad in Anguilla.
More Reviews (10)
- Johnnos and the Pumphouse
- If renting a car (and you'll...
- Be sure to get Eastern...
- Watch the spikey burrs on the...
(1) E's Oven
Mulattomama's Related Pages
Anguilla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Plenty of sittin' around in Anguilla"
- "My Anguilla travel page"
- "Bored out of my mind and loving it..."
- "A QUIET BRITISH OVERSEAS TERRITORY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anguilla
- Hotels in Anguilla
- Transportation in Anguilla
- Nightlife in Anguilla
- Restaurants in Anguilla
- Shopping in Anguilla
- Warnings and Dangers in Anguilla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anguilla
- 11 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Anguilla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anguilla
Top 5 Pages
- Anguilla Intro, 11 reviews
- New Orleans Intro, 7 reviews
- Toronto Intro, 7 reviews
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews
- Grand Canyon Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.