"NEMEA... THE VILLAGE OF HERCULES !!" Nemea by buna
Nemea Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
Nemea is a small village in Corinth perfecture of Peloponissos.
It is an agricultural area with 5.000 people in the main village and 10.000 people together with the arounfd smaller villages.
Characteristic mark of the town in the LION that Hercules killed accorning to the myth in the caves of the area.
Ancient Nemea is 3 klm away and there is a museum and ancient remains from the time of HERCULES...!! (without Xena!!) That is the reason why the village's name is also HERACLION.
So here in NEMEA is also my family business.
The area is famous for its wine yards for the fine wines and raisins.
In our factory we manufacture and package raisins(dried fruit) and we export all over the world.
buna's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Nemea
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nemea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nemea
Top 10 Pages
- Greece Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Kerkyra Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Leeuwarden Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Milos Island Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Heraklion Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Kaiafas Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos