"HATTINGEN , OLD CHARMING CITY" Hattingen by RitchiS1
Hattingen Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 26 photos
Hattingen a wonderful small old charming CITY . Placed in the SOUTH of the better known CITY BOCHUM directly at the RUHR -VALLEY .
With about 58 000 Inhabitants very small CITY .
In our AREA it s the beautifulst and very popular CITY , well known for its PEDESTRIAN ZONE . There u ll find most of the old houses .
Some of them are nice retaurated RESTAURANTS .
Pic: PFANNEKUCHEN HAUS
SOME HISTRICAL FACTS :
THE NAME OF HATTINGEN SHOULD BE HAVE THE ORIGINE BY GERMANIC PEOPLE of the 15th CENTURY .
BETTER INFOS you ll get on the webpage
Sorry only in GERMAN !!
- Pros:SMALL OLD CHARMING
- Cons:sometimes CROWDED
- In a nutshell:NICEST CITY OF OUR RUHR AREA
ON THE WAY TO THE FORTRESS OF BLANKENSTEIN YOU PASS THIS OLD SMALL CHURCH more travel advice
RitchiS1's Related Pages
Hattingen Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Hattingen
- 12 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Hattingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hattingen
Photos in HattingenSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Castrop-Rauxel Intro, 64 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 7 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 9 reviews, 86 photos, 10 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 13 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 14 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 7 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 8 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 7 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 7 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Porec Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues