"MYVATN" Mÿvatn by RitchiS1
Mÿvatn Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 444 photos
Lake Myvatn is the country's fourth largest natural lake. The lake area is known world wide for its nature .
And in the surrounding AREA u ll find a lot of attractions . To see all you ve to send serveral days there .
So this AREA has been one of our STATION of the ICELANDTOUR .
Here we stayed 2 days , perhaps u can stay longer , but all depends on the weather .
- Pros:GREAT NATURE
- Cons:NOTHING ELSE
- In a nutshell:BEST FOR A SILENT TOUR
HERE U CAN MAKE A TRIP FROM THE MYVATN AREA TO THE CANYON OF THE GREAT DETTIFOSS WATERFALL , it s about 60 kilometers... more travel advice
RitchiS1's Related Pages
Mÿvatn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE MÝVATN - AREA."
- "Myvatn: the meeting between water and fire."
- "Mývatn - Literally a hotspot"
- "Jumping Around Myvatn!"
- "stunning and breathtaking!"
- "Myvatn Area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mÿvatn
- Hotels in Mÿvatn
- Transportation in Mÿvatn
- Restaurants in Mÿvatn
- Warnings and Dangers in Mÿvatn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mÿvatn
- 3 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Mÿvatn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mÿvatn
Top 10 Pages
- Castrop-Rauxel Intro, 64 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 7 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 9 reviews, 86 photos, 10 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 13 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 14 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 7 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 8 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 7 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 7 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Porec Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues