"A small mining town near the capital Tegucigalpa" Santa Lucía by Mailo
Santa Lucía Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 18 photos
The catholic Church dedicated to the Cristo Negro, it's the most important construction in town.
- Pros:Beautifull sigthseing, and a unique place on earth
- Cons:Not really.
- In a nutshell:Come here you will love it, take a drink it's cool at nigth.
Stones, many stones, be shure to wear some tennis shoes or soft shoes, walking on this streets is a good exercise. more travel advice
Mailo's Related Pages
Santa Lucía Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A small mining town near the capital Tegucigalpa"
- "Tegucigalpa Tourist Trap Pueblo Worth Visiting"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Lucía
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Santa Lucía?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Lucía
Photos in Santa LucíaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Copán Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Honduras Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Fortaleza Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Departamento de Comayagua Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Valle de Ángeles Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Panamá City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tegucigalpa Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Santa Lucía Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos