"The Capital City of Honduras" Top 5 Page for this destination Tegucigalpa by Mailo
Tegucigalpa Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 106 photos
A former president left his house to be used as a museum, the Museo Nacional De Antropologia e Historia is in this bulding, part of the history of our nation is writen here in the exibits. Is located downtown Tegucigalpa.
Students are sent to the museum so they can learn about our roots, this was a group of students from the university, you migth notice the differences betwen them, but we all feel that we are only hondurans, we try not to see each other as withes, natives, blacks, or any king of appart-races, we are and feel happy for that.
El Picaho is a mountain near Tegucigalpa the capital city of Honduras, there is a park (Parque Naciones Unidas) 15... more travel advice
Mailo's Related Pages
Tegucigalpa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IN COLD IN TEGUCIGALPA"
- "TEGUCIGALPA - CAPITAL OF HONDURAS"
- "The Capital City of Honduras"
- "Capital and Largest City in Honduras"
- "December in Tegucigalpa"
- "Priddylady's new Tegucigalpa page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tegucigalpa
- Hotels in Tegucigalpa
- Transportation in Tegucigalpa
- Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
- Warnings and Dangers in Tegucigalpa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tegucigalpa
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tegucigalpa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tegucigalpa
Photos in TegucigalpaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Copán Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Honduras Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Fortaleza Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Departamento de Comayagua Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Valle de Ángeles Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Panamá City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tegucigalpa Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Santa Lucía Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos