"The Small Village Of Valle de Angeles" Valle de Ángeles by Mailo
Valle de Ángeles Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 39 photos
Artisany is the main product of this small village 45 minutes away from Tegucigalpa the capital city if my country,
Around Tegucigalpa you will find some small vilages like this one, they where mining towns log time ago, no gold or silver can be extracted any more, but the remains of this mining companies are still there.
Some of this small villages are Santa Lucia, San Juancito, Valle de Angeles, Yuscaran, Minas de Oro, and the actual capital of the nation: Tegucigalpa. All this silver and Gold was taken first to Spain, then later to the United states of North America, what was left here?... almos nothing.. but.. that is part of our history.
Today this vilages are part of our ecoturims circuits, you will travel bacwards into time and see how things where a hundred or so years ago in central america.
- Pros:Nice typical place, arts and crafts for everyone
- In a nutshell:The artt and crafts and a great nature and restorants.
Around the small village transportation can be made in three ways... Walking by yourself... taking a ride on a horse... more travel advice
Mailo's Related Pages
Valle de Ángeles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Small Village Of Valle de Angeles"
- "VALLEY OF THE ANGELS"
- "Tourist Pueblo Inside El Tigre National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valle de Ángeles
- Hotels in Valle de Ángeles
- Transportation in Valle de Ángeles
- Restaurants in Valle de Ángeles
- Shopping in Valle de Ángeles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valle de Ángeles
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Valle de Ángeles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valle de Ángeles
Top 10 Pages
- Copán Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Honduras Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Fortaleza Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Departamento de Comayagua Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Valle de Ángeles Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Panamá City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tegucigalpa Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Santa Lucía Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos