"queensali's new Banja Luka Page" Banja Luka by queensali
Banja Luka Travel Guide: 165 reviews and 301 photos
As a Mediterranean area, the territory of present-day Banja Luka and its wider surroundings have long been inhabited.
Banja Luka became famous in the time of last war between Austria and Turkey (1737-1739) when Austrians attacked Bosnia from multiple sides. One of the major attacks lead over Banja Luka toward Jajce. 15,000 soldiers came to help Bosnians in preserving the city. The victory of the Bosnian army was highly famous, so much that it was the last attempt of the Austrian army to over take Banja Luka, until the occupation.
Banja Luka’s Orthodox Church, the 'Holy Three' or 'Saborni Hram', was the pride of our city when it was built from 1925... more travel advice
queensali's Related Pages
Banja Luka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Banja Luka - Krajina beauty"
- "The biggest city in Republic of Srpska"
- "croisbeauty's new Banja Luka Page"
- "Little Serbia"
- "Quite a lively city scarred by war"
- "Green city on a green river"
- "The Capital City of Banja Luka"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banja Luka
- Hotels in Banja Luka
- Transportation in Banja Luka
- Nightlife in Banja Luka
- Restaurants in Banja Luka
- Shopping in Banja Luka
- Warnings and Dangers in Banja Luka
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Banja Luka
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Banja Luka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banja Luka
Photos in Banja LukaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Poznan Intro, 21 reviews, 16 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Krakow Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Vienna Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Libya Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- The Hague Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Livorno Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos