"Family, family & more family" Komiza by Avryle
Komiza Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 26 photos
What to say about Komiza... small town with a nice riva. Plenty of places to stay and great harbor views. Not the place to go if you're looking for a crazy night life. Plenty of things to do though from hang gliding off a cliff to visiting the small but charming maritime museum.
- Pros:The weather, water, wine, family, history, etc.
- In a nutshell:Can't wait to go back!
Wow! I was told about a bazzilion times that I should go to the Blue Grotto but all I knew is that it was a cave and you... more travel advice
Avryle's Related Pages
Komiza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Komiza, Otok Vis"
- "Venetian town"
- "Family, family & more family"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Komiza
- Hotels in Komiza
- Transportation in Komiza
- Restaurants in Komiza
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Komiza
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Komiza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Komiza
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 20 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oxford Intro, 21 reviews, 13 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Hollywood Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Bath Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- California Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Mazatlán Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos