" Welcome to Iver's lil place on VT " iver's Profile

welcome to iver's lil VT corner

Hi fellow VT’ers

Welcome to my humble pages, wich is a bit out of date as we speak, i have recently relocated due to studies, so my hometown has changed from larvik to trondheim.

Not sure if I should make the change official on VT, or simply make a travelogue on Trondheim yet tho. Anyhow I will get my lazy bum out of my room and get some pictures taken any day soon ( I hope)

where i live

my current adress is in Larvik,norway. wich is a little coastal town some 120km's south of Oslo.
quite a slow town until summer arrives, then we get alot of tourists coming in.
We also have alot of viking stuff around town, graveyards, a famouse settlement8 kaupang) wich they still excavate to see whats there

my family

unfortunally , i dont have a lot of pics of my family, but in these days my favourite family member is Helmer, my one year old nephew, we're having a great time together:)
to his moms big dissapointment, i am trying to teach him everything a uncle should do,, like drinking coke, say cheers, ask for beers etc:)

my favourites

i am no real movie fan, but i did manage to see the "ice age", and found it really amusing and funny,
my hero is ofcourse SID, as i feel very related to his state of confused mind:)

LARVIK

Larvik as a city, is not very big, aprox 15.000 peoples live downtown, aprx 40.000 with surrounding areas.
we have one of Norways top5 busiest harbours, so the local fjord is always full of traffic, especially in summer, with all the yacht & sailboat traffic added to the merchant fleet

mr monkey

this is nephew just before his 2 yr b-day,,,,,,, uncle had to lift him up,, and BEG to get permission to lift him down again,, as he thinks it was waaay cool to be high up:)

strange people on VT

here is a list of homepages on vt i find abit strange, you might have to look at their friends list to see what i see:)
NR1 : http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/88842/

• Intro Updated Aug 6, 2011

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
iver's Profile Photo

iver

“where ever you go,, there you are”

Real Name