"my town" RIPKEN_HOF's Profile
Hey fellow travelers, how r u ?
Well with my Son getting older, I have a great excuse to travel and show him 'His World'. My Wife, Billie and Daughter, Autumn luv the Arts and culture of the theater , so Gage an I get to do the sports things. For Christmas we got a ticket plan the see the Orioles.
Can't wait till next year , Wife gave us the OK to visit Ft. Laud,Fl. for spring training.
Be safe on all your travels and enjoy the diff. cultures.
On the warning track Camden Yards..
also , wanna listen to Baltimore Rock an Roll ?
live streaming radio over the web..
Oriole Park is state-of-the-art yet unique, traditional and intimate in design. It blends with the urban context of downtown Baltimore while taking its image from baseball parks built in the early 20th century. Steel, rather than concrete trusses, an arched brick facade, a sun roof over the gentle slope of the upper deck, an asymmetrical playing field, and natural grass turf are just some of the features that tie it to those magnificent big league ballparks built in the early 1900's. Ebbets Field (Brooklyn), Shibe Park (Philadelphia), Fenway Park (Boston), Crosley Field (Cincinnati), Forbes Fields (Pittsburgh), Wrigley Field (Chicago), and The Polo Grounds (New York) were among the ballparks that served as powerful influences in the design of Oriole Park.
Our 10 miles of beach fun .Located on the East coast of USA. Sand , Sun and Surf. The city of all-u-can eat buffets. Need tips on this place , see my travel pages....
This was in Front Royal ,Va.
What a way to see the country..cheap places to stay.
great food on an open grill
always making friends and enjoying a drink together..
We had a family reunion here , June 2005, what a nice place..
Every morning it would look like clouds/smoke at our elevation.
What an awesome view to wake up to...
The town was really cool . Food , games and all the tourist stuff. Wish we did more, but we had 15 people from all over the states and we enjoyed the togetherness..
If going here, see my pix/pages on Tn.
We are visiting their beach. They live here. Awesome how they just roam the beach and chill out. A Nat'l Park that you can camp,fish,swim and catch 'rays'.
Every year, for 39 years, the community has a outdoor Art Show. A fun , long day in the Park. Pro Artists to Grade 3 display work . Ribbons are giving out after the show.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 90 Reviews
- 161 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- RIPKEN_HOF and AKtravelers are now friends.
- Commented on AKtravelers's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "my town"
updated their Profile Page "my town"
- updated a Baltimore Travel Page "" The Sity dat Reeds ""
- Posted in Travel Cooperstown Forum "Re: Cooperstown newspapers"
- Wrote a Review Virginfest - Baltimore this weekend in Baltimore Things to Do
PhotosSee All Photos (161)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 54 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baltimore Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dundalk Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Gatlinburg Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Front Royal Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- North Point Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pigeon Forge Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Lexington Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Knoxville Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Assateague Island Intro, 3 photos