"my town" RIPKEN_HOF's Profile

Greetings from Baltimore,Maryland.USA.

Hey fellow travelers, how r u ?
Well with my Son getting older, I have a great excuse to travel and show him 'His World'. My Wife, Billie and Daughter, Autumn luv the Arts and culture of the theater , so Gage an I get to do the sports things. For Christmas we got a ticket plan the see the Orioles.
Can't wait till next year , Wife gave us the OK to visit Ft. Laud,Fl. for spring training.
Be safe on all your travels and enjoy the diff. cultures.
On the warning track Camden Yards..

also , wanna listen to Baltimore Rock an Roll ?
live streaming radio over the web..

Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Oriole Park is state-of-the-art yet unique, traditional and intimate in design. It blends with the urban context of downtown Baltimore while taking its image from baseball parks built in the early 20th century. Steel, rather than concrete trusses, an arched brick facade, a sun roof over the gentle slope of the upper deck, an asymmetrical playing field, and natural grass turf are just some of the features that tie it to those magnificent big league ballparks built in the early 1900's. Ebbets Field (Brooklyn), Shibe Park (Philadelphia), Fenway Park (Boston), Crosley Field (Cincinnati), Forbes Fields (Pittsburgh), Wrigley Field (Chicago), and The Polo Grounds (New York) were among the ballparks that served as powerful influences in the design of Oriole Park.

Ocean City, MD

Our 10 miles of beach fun .Located on the East coast of USA. Sand , Sun and Surf. The city of all-u-can eat buffets. Need tips on this place , see my travel pages....

We luv camping...

This was in Front Royal ,Va.
What a way to see the country..cheap places to stay.
great food on an open grill
always making friends and enjoying a drink together..

Gatlinburg TN

We had a family reunion here , June 2005, what a nice place..
Every morning it would look like clouds/smoke at our elevation.
What an awesome view to wake up to...
The town was really cool . Food , games and all the tourist stuff. Wish we did more, but we had 15 people from all over the states and we enjoyed the togetherness..
If going here, see my pix/pages on Tn.

Assateague Island, Md

We are visiting their beach. They live here. Awesome how they just roam the beach and chill out. A Nat'l Park that you can camp,fish,swim and catch 'rays'.

Dundalk,MD USA 2005 ART SHOW

Every year, for 39 years, the community has a outdoor Art Show. A fun , long day in the Park. Pro Artists to Grade 3 display work . Ribbons are giving out after the show.

Polar Bear Plunge

why else go in the Chesapeake Bay , in January with water temp at 40 degrees...to support the Maryland Special Olympics...see u there Jan'07

• Intro Updated Nov 7, 2007

• AKtravelers's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 11:43 PM

Happy Birthday from displaced Marylanders in Hawaii!

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 4:27 PM

Happy Birthday. May you have a long life full of great travels.

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 11:15 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye..I wish that you realize all your dreams...good luck ...

• ellielou's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 7:30 AM

hey you fellow Baltimoron! Have the greatest birthday ever! I'm going to hoist a Natty Boh in your honor!

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2007 at 7:58 PM

Happy Birthday, Frank! Great pics! ENJOY your day!

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2007 at 6:14 PM

Happy Birthday from Mike and Shelley in sunny "Barking Town" - Woof, Woof !

• homestay389's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2007 at 11:35 PM

Thank you so much, Frank. Nice to hear from you and see your homepage. Great places to see!!Prim

• angelochka's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2007 at 1:28 PM

thanks! yes was trying really hard to take these pcs cause was sitting pretty far from Metallica, besides Luzhnili stadium is HUGE:) but they were very loud anyway..and it was a big day!:) Angela

• Aug 2, 2007 at 12:20 PM

I don't think I'm going to make any road games this year. It's a bummer. Had a really good time there last year! :)

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2007 at 9:40 AM

I have not seen you here for a while. I just took a day trip out to Western Maryland last weekend. So different from Baltimore yet still Maryland.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!