"Skiing in Germany - Mittenwald" Germany by Joeplaboem
Germany Travel Guide: 58,873 reviews and 176,881 photos
If you like to ski in Germany in a familiar way you must go to Mittenwald.
A beautiful typical Bayerish town in the shadow of the Zugspitze.
Garanteed whole year fog free.
Only 100 km from Munich.
Famous for the violins which are build there
The... Off The Beaten Path (2)
Visit Schloss Elmau The Wieskirche bei Steingraden Koningsschloss Linderhof Garmisch Partenkirchen (20 km) Innsbruck (40... more travel advice
By car Transportation (1)
There is a free bus if you book your accomodation in the city. Taxi is not expensive. By foot is the best. more travel advice
Joeplaboem's Related Pages
Germany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where to go and what to see !"
- "Germany - my beautiful home country :-)"
- "Germany on a Budget from an Insider"
- "Germany - Home, sweet Home!"
- "Breweries, Hikes and Climbs"
- "Paul's Germany Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Germany
- Hotels in Germany
- Transportation in Germany
- Nightlife in Germany
- Restaurants in Germany
- Shopping in Germany
- Warnings and Dangers in Germany
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Germany
- 20 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Germany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Germany
Top 10 Pages
- Gent Intro, 71 reviews, 77 photos
- South Africa Intro, 43 reviews, 44 photos
- Rome Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Mittenwald Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Milan Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- California Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Dublin Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- France Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue