"De Lutte in twente" De Lutte by Joeplaboem
De Lutte Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 18 photos
If you want to be away for a weekend go to the Wilmersberg in De Lutte.
A place to relax.
Load your batteries in Twente
The country estate Landgoed de Wilmersberg is magnificently situated on the gently rolling edge of the Twente ridge. This former abode of a Twente textile family is nowadays a distinctive hotel-restaurant, conference centre, and beauty centre. A hospitable, relaxing country retreat for both business and private guests.
On the country estate of 14 hectare there are two tennis courts, and within a short distance you will find numerous walking and cycling routes, and several 18-hole golf courses.
- Pros:Relaxing Nature
- Cons:hard to find one
- In a nutshell:a weekend away for two
They have several tours all are ok but this one is special get your indications in the VVV and find out all the... more travel advice
Joeplaboem's Related Pages
De Lutte Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in De Lutte
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to De Lutte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in De Lutte
Top 10 Pages
- Gent Intro, 71 reviews, 77 photos
- South Africa Intro, 43 reviews, 44 photos
- Rome Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Mittenwald Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Milan Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- California Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Dublin Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- France Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue