"Torgny The most beautiful Village of Wallonia" Torgny by Joeplaboem
Torgny Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 29 photos
Small but beautiful.
Make a tour of the village by visiting all the crucifix. Explanation is available. Visit the Chapel on the hill and see how people suffering from contageous diseases had the follow the catholic service from outside.
There is a small vineyard with local wine. I didn't taste it.
The woods are just 2 minutes from the village.
Nice to spend a weekend in tranquility.
Wonderful experience in a house from1803 but with very decorative rooms. You just feel at home entering the room. A bit... more travel advice
Joeplaboem's Related Pages
Torgny Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Torgny, the most southern village of Belgium"
- "The Provence-like village : Torgny"
- "Torgny The most beautiful Village of Wallonia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torgny
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Torgny?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torgny
Top 10 Pages
- Gent Intro, 71 reviews, 77 photos
- South Africa Intro, 43 reviews, 44 photos
- Rome Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Mittenwald Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Milan Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- California Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Dublin Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- France Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue