"Berlin after the wall" Berlin by Joeplaboem
Berlin Travel Guide: 6,973 reviews and 15,742 photos
On top of the roof of the Reichstag.
Berlin has become a city to visit and to enjoy.
Easy to visit as all interesting points can be found on 1 big axe trough the city with halfway the Brandenburger Tor
Just mind the red strokes next to the sidewalk as a lot of people use to use the bike. For tourists there is an unique system for biking (see transportation tips)
Visit the wall Museum
- Pros:Friendly,save and modern
Nice, small cosy restaurant in a quite area. Warm atmosphere and friendly waiters. The food was perfect and abundant.... more travel advice
Joeplaboem's Related Pages
Berlin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than the capital of Germany"
- "Berlin, Berlin - wir fahren nach Berlin!"
- "Berlin in my way"
- "Wunderbar Berlin"
- "Berlin - the whole world in one town"
- "Bear your soul in Berlin!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berlin
- Hotels in Berlin
- Transportation in Berlin
- Nightlife in Berlin
- Restaurants in Berlin
- Shopping in Berlin
- Warnings and Dangers in Berlin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Berlin
- 2 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berlin
Photos in BerlinSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Gent Intro, 71 reviews, 77 photos
- South Africa Intro, 43 reviews, 44 photos
- Rome Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Mittenwald Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Milan Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- California Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Dublin Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- France Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue