"Maceio" Top 5 Page for this destination Maceió by faraco
Maceió Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 76 photos
Maceio is the capital of Alagoas State. If you like beaches is a good choice. Maceio has good beaches in the city. The main ones are Pajuçara, Ponta Verde, Jatiuca e Cruz das Almas.
Pajuçara has beautiful natural pools that you can go by “jangada” - a typical Brazilian boat.
Ponta Verde has a catamaran ride – you are pulled in the water in a catamaran (boat with two flutuable parts). The main one is known as Pirata.
Pontal da barra is known for being the only community that lives on the production of the handicraft, where most of the... more travel advice
faraco's Related Pages
Maceió Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mangueirense's Maceio Page"
- "MACEIO - The Paradisiacal Northeast of Brazil..."
- "Maceió ..."
- "Capital of the Sugarcane & Coconut State"
- "Maceió - The Cultural Capital of America 2002"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maceió
- Hotels in Maceió
- Transportation in Maceió
- Nightlife in Maceió
- Restaurants in Maceió
- Shopping in Maceió
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maceió
- 13 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Maceió?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maceió
Photos in MaceióSee All Photos (15)
Top 5 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 9 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maceió Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fortaleza Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Três Coroas Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Recife Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos