"Recife" Recife by faraco
Recife Travel Guide: 140 reviews and 344 photos
Recife, city and harbor in the northeast of Brazil, it’s the capital of Pernambuco State, near the Atlantic Ocean. The Capibaribe river bathes all the city; for this reason it is called “The Brazilian Venice”. Nevertheless, its peculiar bridges follow a dutch design, having been built during Mauricio de Nassau Government.
Visit Cape Sto Agostinho Resort. Depending of tide level, water level became so shallow that you have to walk a lot to... more travel advice
faraco's Related Pages
Recife Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Boa VIagem - Recife"
- "RECIFE, my brazilian hometown"
- "Recife and Olinda"
- "Meet some friends in Recife"
- "Recife- A city worth visiting"
- "A big city that is off the beaten path"
- "The name is Recife, but it can call Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Recife
- Hotels in Recife
- Transportation in Recife
- Nightlife in Recife
- Restaurants in Recife
- Shopping in Recife
- Warnings and Dangers in Recife
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Recife
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Recife?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Recife
Photos in RecifeSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 9 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maceió Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fortaleza Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Três Coroas Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Recife Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos