Portland Tourist Trap Tips by BabciaMaine Top 5 Page for this destination
Portland Tourist Traps: 5 reviews and 3 photos
Not exactly as tacky as some but a few of the wares are quite overpriced and silly
Unique Suggestions: There are nice postcards and many of the items are lovely so descrimination is a positive value in some instances
Fun Alternatives: Look here at the Maine Pantry in the Portland Public MArket for some things to take home
More Reviews (38)
- See All November 1 2003
- See All miniatures
- See All Victoria Mansion
- See All talking doorway
- See All another advertiser
BabciaMaine's Related Pages
Portland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Coast and Trees for Dual Touring"
- "A beautiful town seated by the sea"
- "Portland, Maine"
- "Autumn to Spring"
- "Welcome to Portland"
- "Portland, Maine....a happening place!!"
- "Lobster for Dinner? That'll be Maine Then!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portland
- Hotels in Portland
- Transportation in Portland
- Nightlife in Portland
- Restaurants in Portland
- Shopping in Portland
- Warnings and Dangers in Portland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portland
- 39 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Portland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portland
Photos in PortlandSee All Photos (65)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 39 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maine Intro, 41 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Raymond Intro, 26 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Casco Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Ohio Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kennebunkport Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Casco Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos