"Belfast town of bears" Belfast by BabciaMaine
Belfast Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 52 photos
These tugboats are tied up next to a restaurant we did not get a chance to try , in the rear are route one bridge and foot bridge for pedsetrian traffic and views of the harbor
This appears to be a modern rendition of traditional Penobscot carving see more at the Curious Porcupine in must see tips
The name of this shop on Main Street is Gothic. It is located at THE one and only traffic light in Belfast
- Pros:scenery and interesting shops
- Cons:did not see any
- In a nutshell:charming
I found these sculptures very moving se the one on the shore with seaweed hair more travel advice
Bring your sense of humor and imagination and you will have a fantastic time in Belfast a very whimsical and hisdtoric... more travel advice
- bear on the hilltop
- The bears are everywhere
- leave a donation
- Walk across Penobscot Bay
BabciaMaine's Related Pages
Belfast Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Belfast, no not THAT Belfast!"
- "Basaic Belfast Page"
- "Belfast town of bears"
- "Belfast, Maine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belfast
- Hotels in Belfast
- Restaurants in Belfast
- Shopping in Belfast
- Warnings and Dangers in Belfast
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belfast
- 12 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Belfast?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belfast
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 39 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maine Intro, 41 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Raymond Intro, 26 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Casco Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Ohio Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kennebunkport Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Casco Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos